Are you a budding writer and a Shadow fan? I'm accepting fan fiction
that relates to The Shadow to post on this site, whether it be short
stories or radio plays. Please email
it to me.
Stuck for ideas? This might help:
- Short Stories
- Radio shows
- Movie/TV scripts
- Essays and
Articles - okay, it's not really fiction, but this section
is for writers
- Imaginary interviews - with The Shadow, agents, witnesses, criminals,
- Famous writer's rendition of The Shadow - what if Shakespeare
or Hemingway wrote The Shadow?
- The Shadow and I - what if you travelled back in time and met
The Master of Darkness himself?
- Top 10 lists
- i.e. worst villians, best agents, signs that you are too addicted
to The Shadow, etc.
- Children's stories (use your imagination on this one)
- First-hand accounts
- From the point of view from an agent, a criminal, a cop, a person
rescued by The Shadow, etc.
(use your imagination. The Shadow could be battling against the
Alien or Hannibal Lector, or maybe fighting alongside Dick Tracy
or Spawn. Anything goes!)
- Parody and Satire
- There's really no due date.
- You can submit as many pieces of work as you want. It will all
be listed under your name if it's under the same genre (e.g. short
- The Webmistress has the right to refuse any submissions if she feels
that it is of a rude, discriminatory, and/or inflammatory nature. Remember
also that this web site is intended for audiences of all ages, so watch
the language as well. You have been warned.
- The Webmistress reserves the right to edit your submissions for incorrect
spelling, grammar, continuity, and obscenities (see above). Don't
worry, the content won't be compromised.
- Email your submissions to my address below.
- Have fun!