Radio Mystery and Adventures and Its Appearances in Film,Television and Other Media
Year Published: 1992
Publisher: McFarland & Company Inc
Length: 302 pages
A history of The Shadow and his contemporaries in the radio world.
- The Shadow appears in pages 149 - 168, covering early radio days up to the comics and movies.
- Three black and white pictures of actors in Shadow costume:
- Brett Morrison (circa 1945)
- Rod LaRocque (The Shadow Strikes)
- Victor Jory (The Shadow serial)
(Thank you to OthymianO for all the information!)